ADVANCED WATCH MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
is designed for demands of professional users and watch collectors. We developed a new device which is able to involve the useful functions of other devices, while HOROMETER
has new and unique abilities, too. Also, the aim of development of this device was to give useful measuring equipment not only for professionals, but also for the watch–collectors. So, it was very important to develop a device with unique measuring capacity and high level of cost-value rate. Design of HOROMETER
has new features: Small (palm-size
), Smart (User Friendly Software)
, Portable and Multifunctional.
THE HOROMETER DEVELOPED TO TEST:
- Mechanical Watches and Clocks
- Analogue Quartz Watches and Clocks
- Digital Quartz Watches and Clocks
- Tuning Fork Watches
- Pendulum Clocks
- Measuring of rate deviation (Second per Day)
- Measuring of beat error (millisecond)
- Automatic beat rate selection (can also be set manually)
- Measurable beat rates from 120 to 72,000 b/h (Pendulum: 120 to 10,200 b/h)
- Acoustic watch beat simulation (can be switched off)
- 6-position test mode (manual) with test report
- TCXO time base
- PC-CONNECTION: firmware upgrade, measuring, report printing, etc.
- Multilingual menu
BASIC PACK includes the following items:
- HOROMETER (w/ TCXO)
- Sensor for Mechanical Watches and Clocks
- Sensor For Analogue Quartz Watches and Clocks
- Cable and Desktop Stand for Sensor
- USB-AB Cable
- Power Supply with cable
- Designed Desktop Stand for Horometer
- CD with Manual and Application Software
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES are the following:
- Sensor for Tuning Fork Watches
- Sensor for Digital Quartz Watches
- Sensor for Pendulum Clocks
- 6-position Tester with built-in Sensor
- *(All other parts are also available.)
MULTIFUNCTIONAL and PORTABLE!
If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us directly for more details.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries.